If you haven’t seen a happy days post before, it is where I focus on the good things that have happened throughout the week instead of getting bogged down by negativity.
I’ve not done a happy days post since the beginning of April, we’ve had lots of lovely days out in the past month
- We went to my Mums for tea on Easter Sunday, my brother went as well. Lucas enjoyed eating with everyone.
- On Easter Monday we went to an Easter Extravaganza which was a fab morning out. It was a 2 hour interactive show based on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
- I went to a networking morning that was organised by Biz Mums. They do monthly meetings in child friendly places for parents that run small businesses around their children. I met some people and it boosted my confidence to go to other networking events.
- I got some lovely new clients for my virtual assistant business. I am really enjoying working with small businesses close to me.
- We went to the Trafford Centre and met parenting expert, Jo Frost as part of her #BathBookBed campaign and I was then featured in Manchester Evening News!
- We were sent a Gousto box and had two delicious meals that we wouldn’t normally cook at home, a Greek bake and Japanese curry
- We went on a family day out to Southport, we went in the arcades, played mini golf and walked on the beach
- We met up with a friend that I used to work with. We went to Brockholes for a play and an early lunch
- It was my Dad’s birthday on Tuesday and he had a very rare day off work due to having a doctors appointment. This also meant that we got to go out for lunch so my Dad, Grandma and I went to a local Italian
- Yesterday we went to Blackpool Sea Life Centre and Blackpool Tower. I will be writing more about that soon