It’s all too easy to focus on the negative things going on around you so I am loving this linky I have just been introduced to. Each night, I am going to jot down what made me happy that day, whether it be a small ordinary moment or a big one. The idea of Happy Days is to make the most of each day, no matter what you’ve been up to, and to find happiness in every day. To share the little moments that have brought me joy.
- Early morning walks, Lucas has been getting up at about 5.30 for the past 2 or 3 weeks. We’ve been watching a couple of episodes of Postman Pat before getting dressed at going for a walk. The walk tends to end up with us having breakfast at my Mums house at 7am. My brother is moving out in a couple of weeks so although I’m sure he doesn’t appreciate our early morning visits, Lucas loves seeing them all in the morning before they go to work and it is nice to see him before he flies the nest.
- Lucas’ reaction in the morning, as mentioned above we are up ridiculously early but how can I complain when Lucas stands up on the bed, looks out of the window and shouts ‘Yer’ with a big grin, so happy and excited for a new day.
- Nashville, the new series of Nahville is on. I’ve got it on series record to watch when I get chance. Love it.
- We met my friend and her daughter who is a couple of months older than Lucas. They are adorable together hugging and following eachother around the park.
- Spending time with my Grandparents, we’ve had a couple of sunny days so we spent some time relaxing in their garden.
- Spending time with D, we live together, we have a child together but it’s not often we have proper time together. We both usually have work to do that we wait for when Lucas is in bed so we spend time with him and then forget about our time. This week we had a evening of no laptops and iPads and spent time just the 2 of us x