In a couple of weeks I am going to my first blog conference, Blog On in Manchester and I’m feeling a little nervous about it. Zoe from Mama Geek has put together a few ice breaker questions for attendees to get to know eachother x
Stubborn, organised, friendly, forgetful
- How long have you been blogging, and why did you start?
I’ve been blogging for a year, it started as a hobby whilst I was on maternity leave
- What are you hoping to get out of Blog On?
Looking forward to meeting other bloggers I talk to online and picking up useful tips
- What’s your favourite social media platform(s)… and what’s your username?
My favourite is Instagram @chillingwithlucas
- What’s your favourite bit of tech?
- If you won the lottery, how would you spend your winnings?
I would go travelling until Lucas was ready to start school
- If you could host a talk show, who would be your first guest?
Victoria Beckham, I was a huge Spice Girls fan, she’s a fashion icon and I love that her and David’s family relationship
- Share a funny (or favourite) memory from your life.
Bit of an obvious one but my favourite memory is Lucas being born
- What is your favourite book (or film if you’re not a big reader)?
Notting Hill, I could watch that over and over again. I don’t have a specific book but love Jodi Picoult
- What picture is on your phone/tablet lock screen?
If you had an hour of time all to yourself, how would you spend it?
Having a bubble bath with candles, coffee and chocolate
- What’s the best bit of advice you’ve ever been given?
Focus on the positives in life not the negatives