It’s difficult when looking for childcare arrangements for several reasons. If you are new to an area or if you are a new parent who has never needed to source a trusted and well-reviewed carer before. Childcare.co.uk is the ideal way to source local childcare services such as babysitters, registered childminders, nannies, private tutors and nurseries. It is also UK’s largest online community of parents, childcare providers, household helpers, schools and private tutors. I found the site very helpful and easy to navigate. In my area there were 186 care providers. With them all being on the same site it saves a considerable amount of time trawling through google, yell, Facebook and other sites on the internet.
Over 2 million people have used their service since they launched in 2009 and they have won lots of prestigious awards. Searching is easy using the postcode search facility which shows the approximate distance between the parent and the childcare provider. The service can be accessed from the website and via iOS and Android mobile apps, as well as our Amazon Alexa skill. In October 2015, Childcare.co.uk were named the sole winner in a Department for Education (DfE) competition to find new innovative solutions to help parents seeking childcare connect with local childcare providers. That is pretty impressive!
Using Childcare.co.uk you have the following features at your fingers when sourcing your Childcare.co.uk provider.
- Find local childcare providers and tutors using our postcode search facility
- Read help and advice on how to research and check child car providers to ensure that they are safe, trusted and qualified.
- Read reviews of local childcare providers and tutors from other parents
- Contact childcare providers and tutors directly using our safe and secure private messaging system
- View direct contact details for most childcare providers and tutors including telephone numbers
- Pay childcare provider fees directly. There are no booking fees or agency fees
- Chat and network with other local parents and families
- Find parents looking for nanny share or other shared childcare
- Search for local schools and read school reviews and information
At the time of writing this post they have received 2113 reviews on Trust Pilot and have a 5 Star rating. Have you used the site? What did you think?