If you haven’t seen a happy days post before, it is where I focus on the good things that have happened throughout the week instead of getting bogged down by negativity.
- We went to visit my parents at their garden centre last weekend and stayed for lunch. Lucas loves visiting them there as he wanders of to help them.
- I received* a chopping board I had been waiting for for D. It is personalised with King of the Kitchen Daddy and made from eco-friendly and naturally antibacterial bamboo. D was very happy with his present.
- I’ve started giving out samples of Knorr spaghetti bolognaise, I have 250 sachets to give out on behalf of Talk To Mums.
- Lucas’ cake arrived yesterday for his birthday get together tomorrow.
- D has been on top form this week with treats, he went to Burger King one evening to get me a Chocolate Brownie Hottie, I hadn’t had one before and it was amazing! On another evening he made us waffles with nutella and squirty cream 🙂
- We went to Blackpool sea life centre to see their new sea stars exhibition